Do you have experience in the manufacturing industry? If so, we want to hear from you.
As a Press Prepper you will prepare the press tools within the scheduled requirements following the production schedule and reporting to the Press Shop section leader. You may be required to carry out alternative duties in two buildings at the requirement of the business.
Key Areas of responsibility:
- Adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental Procedures and Regulations
- Ensure Product quality
- To assist in achieving production targets
- To comply with all procedures and operating standards relevant to Press Prepper role
- To maintain the work area to the highest possible standards of cleanliness and order maintaining 5S and TPM standards
- Safely operate crane and any other lifting equipment
- Daily observational checks on Cranes and lifting equipment
- Follow Press plans and prepare tooling in readiness for production
- Good communication skills to liaise with, Press operators, Tool room Planning and Press section leader to minimise Press downtime
- Must have good organisational skills
- React quickly to operational/Production changes to minimise Press downtime
Press Prepper | Production | Operative | Factory | Manufacturing | Machine Operator | Warehouse | Health & Safety | Quality Control | Production | Automotive
Car Park / Cycle to Work
Night shift - Monday-Thursday 23.45-07.15
- Self-motivated and can work under pressure
- Has a can-do and flexible attitude and can overcome obstacles with a team approach?
- Embraces change, always looking for a better way
We are a well-known and first-class automotive engineering and manufacturing business that supply into the automotive sector on a first and second tier basis. Our business is renowned for delivering excellence and efficiency based on state-of-the-art technology; with safety, quality and environment as our first priorities; delivered by a loyal and hardworking workforce who understand the needs of our customers and are justly proud of meeting them.
We are proud of our reputation as a quality supplier and we recognise that the quality of our output reflects the quality of our members. Our aim is to provide our customers with the service and product quality that they want, at a price which gives us a profit and our customer's value for money. To help us achieve this we are registered to BS EN ISO 9001, IATF16949 and ISO14001.
16,777.00 - 18,119.00 per year