Do you want to join a Company that is the Market Leader in its field?
Have you got the drive and determination to take on a key role within Timberwise. you committed to giving a first class service at all times? If so, then come and join our Team! Timberwise are now recruiting for an experienced Preservation Sales Surveyor in or around Exeter. We will, however, consider an experienced sales professional who has experience of the construction industry. Full Training will be given in order to achieve the required qualifications.
Preservation Sales Surveyor
- Competitive salary - OTE - £35,000 / £45,000+ for an experienced surveyor
- Bonus scheme
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Company Car
- iPad and phone
- Family Company
- Support and Training
- Happy Birthday Holiday
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Great Team Spirit
As a Preservation Sales Surveyor the ideal candidate should have:-
- Experience in Timber and Damp, Waterproofing and/or Property Surveying capabilities.
- Good knowledge of Building Construction
- A sales and development background, preferably in a similar product area.
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
- Experience of contract/site management
- A passion for sales and to be able to demonstrate enthusiasm in their role
- Experience in liaising internally and externally on all technical matters
- A team player with a Can Do attitude and a willingness to succeed
The role of Preservation Sales Surveyor will include:
- Day to Day surveying and contact with clients through face to face surveys and development
- Development of a dedicated surveying area
- Selling the company’s products and services
- Acting as technical liaison on all aspects of the products
- Ideally the candidate should holdthe Certificated Surveyor of Timber and Dampness in Buildings (CSTDB) and/or Certificated Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing (CSSW). However training and support will be offered to exceptional candidates with transferable skills.
- The candidate will be dynamic and a good, straightforward communicator
If you are wanting a new challenge and have the will and desire to succeed, we would be interested in hearing from you.
Apply now with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to further your career? Apply now at Timberwise to become a Damp and Timber Surveyor in the Exeter area.
OTE £35,000 - £45,000 when fully qualified