Do you want to join a Company that is the Market Leader in its field?
Have you got the drive and determination to take on a key role within Timberwise. Are you committed to giving a first class service at all times? If so, then come and join our Team! Following a year on year growth at Timberwise we are now looking for an experienced Preservation Sales Surveyor inor around North Manchester, Bolton or Chorley
Preservation Sales Surveyor
- Competitive salary - OTE - £35,000 / £45,000+ once fully trained
- Bonus scheme
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Company Car
- iPad and phone
- Family Company
- Support and Training
- Happy Birthday Holiday
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Great Team Spirit
As a Preservation Sales Surveyor the ideal candidate should have:-
- Experience in Timber and Damp, Waterproofing and/or Property Surveying capabilities.
- Good knowledge of Building Construction
- A sales and development background, preferably in a similar product area.
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
- Experience of contract/site management
- A passion for sales and to be able to demonstrate enthusiasm in their role
- Experience in liaising internally and externally on all technical matters
- A team player with a Can Do attitude and a willingness to succeed
The role of Preservation Sales Surveyor will include:
- Day to Day surveying and contact with clients through face to face surveys and development
- Development of a dedicated surveying area
- Selling the company’s products and services
- Acting as technical liaison on all aspects of the products
- Ideally the candidate should hold,or be willing to train, for the Certificated Surveyor of Timber and Dampness in Buildings (CSTDB) and/or Certificated Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing (CSSW). However training and support will be offered to exceptional candidates with transferable skills.
- The candidate will be dynamic and a good, straightforward communicator
If you are wanting a new challenge and have the will and desire to succeed, we would be interested in hearing from you.
Apply now with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Looking to further your career? Apply now at Timberwise to become a Damp and Timber Surveyor in the Greater Manchester or Lancashire area.