It’s an exciting time to begin a career at Integral UK LTD as it is Britain’s largest and fastest growing national provider of high-quality comprehensive building, mechanical and electrical installations and maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings providing planned preventative and reactive maintenance for over 1600 clients in 60,000 locations. We deliver Engineering excellence and a strong partnership culture.
When you work with us, you will be part of the most exciting divisions offering services to a national blue-chip client base. We are part of the JLL family one of the leading Global Providers of real estate services. JLL is a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. They help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to change your career, Integral is the perfect professional home. At Integral, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at Integral!
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join a growing divisional team. Working for one of the UK’s largest Service providers, this role will provide crucial support to the Pre-Construction Manager, Bid and Sales team in supporting the divisional aspirations to develop the divisional brand and grow the divisional revenue over the next three years through strong relationship development, professional and exciting proposals and sustainable work.
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Pre-Construction Assistant based in Bristol, United Kingdom. The Pre-Construction Assistant will report to the Pre-Construction Manager and work closely with other parts of the business to co-ordinate and manage business growth through a number of areas providing business excellence.
This is a key role providing professional business support to a National Division, assisting and supporting the day-to-day operation and delivery of the divisional targets including, development of brochure and case study collateral to help explain what we do to new clients, information sourcing and relationship mapping to support building new and sustainable relationships, event planning and management to help drive the Integral brand across the industry, support and management of targeted bids by overseeing the development and feeding and maintaining key information to win bids, liaising and visiting other Integral and JLL offices to gather information and develop relationships to assist in business growth and brand development in a professional management environment.
This role would be ideally suited to an individual who has experience in handling and coordinating multi disciplines managing expectations of both internal and external stakeholders.
Part of your focus will be to assist in growth of sales through the following:
Supporting the win work strategy and retaining business while promoting the awareness of all the services we offer,
· Responding to all incoming enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
· Ensure all events are dealt with from enquiry to confirmation and that function sheets are completed in good time
· Make sure all relevant parties receive all correspondence relating to an event
· Pro-actively seek new business opportunities for the venue
· Ensure all sales leads are followed up correctly and in a timely manner
· Relationship mapping and tracking opportunities via various portals and connections
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the Pre-construction team, Bid and Sales team with the development and production of documentation during the sales process, from RFIs and PQQs to tender return documents and presentations
- Assist in completing all prequalification documentation
- Assist and help develop marketing collateral where necessary
- Develop case studies and bid library content
- Assist the Bid team in providing information and at times writing material for tender submissions
- Coordinate monthly sales reports
- Adhere to all company standard operating procedures
- Understand Integral’s service offering
- Provide additional support to team members as necessary
- All ad-hoc duties as required
· Providing relevant information and administration support to the Pre-Construction Manager as well as wider divisional leadership team as required.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date records on the shared drive.
· Supporting the coordination of the office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organisational effectiveness and efficiency including driving JLL best practices and procedures across the division.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Experience in a customer facing organization with hands on management of relationships is essential
- Understanding of legal terminology and compliance with evidence of experience is a benefit in this role
- Excellent oral and written English
- Analytical skills able to review data and produce research papers is essential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with wide range of people
- Able to work as part of a team, but also be self-motivated
- Highly organized
- Able to work to tight and strict deadlines
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Be flexible for occasional late working
- Able to manage numerous projects concurrently
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, a design flair with knowledge of Indesign and Photoshop would be a benefit but training will be provided
- Experience of working in a corporate sales environment would be beneficial
- Pro-active approach to duties and responsibilities
- Drive For Excellence – manages activities to ensure high standards are achieved in all areas
- Teamwork – manages the team to maximise their contributions and effectiveness, influencing personal commitments.
- Communication – communicates clearly and concisely, impressing others and ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances.
- Planning, Organising & Executing – plans ahead, organises and schedules activities and resources, monitoring the execution against timescales and plans.
- Commercial/ Financial Awareness – understands and applies commercial and financial principals, viewing issues in terms of costs, profits/ returns, budget control, markets and added value.
- Risk Management – effectively manages risks and ensures that the interests of the business, others and self are protected.
- Customer Awareness – effectively manages relationships in the supply chain, responsive to the needs of the customer, aims to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Customer Awareness – a creative and fresh approach to selling the offer based on a good understanding of the target clients and sectors drivers.
Focus We make it happen. It’s easier to do a job right first time, than to explain why you didn’t.
Accountability We are responsible for our actions.
Consideration Treat everyone as we wish to be treated ourselves.
Excellence We set the standard. The lowest standard we demonstrate is the highest we can expect from others.
So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include a CV with your application. You’re also encouraged to include a covering note explaining how you're a great match for us.
All candidates will be required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.
This offers an attractive basic salary, including a car allowance and performance related bonus.