- Experienced in Accounting (qualified/part qualified or qualified by experience) with in-depth knowledge of the private sector or a practice environment?
- Familiar with the challenges facing SME clients of accountancy practices?
- Outgoing and personable with a passion to help and work with key clients?
- Highly computer literate, web-savvy and excited to work within a fast growing technology company?
- Passionate about sharing knowledge and maximising client relationships through training and on-boarding?
Then read on!
FreeAgent provides UK online accounting software made specifically for freelancers, small business owners and their accountants.
As a Customer Success Consultant at FreeAgent you’ll be a key member of a cross-functional team that supports our accountancy practice partners to grow their FreeAgent client base, which also includes focus on process and procedures and marketing.
You’ll build relationships with the accounting teams in these practices and provide help and advice on how best to use the software both internally and externally. You’ll shape and develop the training for practices, working closely with the rest of our business development and support teams for delivery. As a key part of this job is developing relationships, you’ll spend around two days a week on the road visiting these practices.
As an important part of FreeAgent’s Sales team, you’ll work with a range of specialists and produce what we hope is the best work of your career. You’ll be comfortable with change and reacting quickly to an opportunity.
This role will focus on delivering online accounting software training and implementation assistance to our key accountancy practice partners and supporting our sales teams in demonstrating the benefits and practical application of our solution to prospective customers.
Day to day, you'll be:
- Developing and delivering face to face and webinar training for our accountancy practice partners.
- Delivering implementation support from this initial training and ongoing support to our partners across the UK.
- Building and managing relationships with various staff members and teams within our accountancy practice customers.
- Assisting with developing, creating and maintaining both on and offline training collateral, and keeping this up to date.
- Sharing feedback from clients after training to help us continually adjust and develop our training approach, materials and product offering.
- Working closely with the product team to share feature requests from an accountant/user perspective.
- Organising and delivering Internal training sessions as required.
- Maintaining and updating our CRM and other systems as required and producing reporting on your activities.
- Working away from home when required, including overnight stays
A successful Customer Success Consultant will:
- Have a background as an accountant working in the private sector or a practice environment.
- Be Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant or Qualified by Experience.
- Be highly computer-literate and web-savvy.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Have a real desire to impart knowledge and help others improve.
- Be a team player.
- Be a self starter.
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Experience of cloud based accounting software
- Experience of using SalesForce
- Experience of management accounting
- Experience of presenting and training
- Experience with using Apple products
This is a full time permanent position, working from our lovely offices at Edinburgh Quay (convenient for Haymarket train station and airport links) or remotely from home, and involves regular travel around the UK to visit our customers.
We encourage continual self-development and hold bi-annual company hack days. We work smarter, not harder, and try to have fun doing it! We want people to feel nurtured and at ease to be themselves, so they feel empowered and engaged to do their best work. We value our diverse team, and the variety of experiences and backgrounds only make us stronger.
For more about our selection process, benefits package, application process and much more, head over to our careers site: www.freeagent.com/careers
Applying for the role
Our application process is simple; just upload your CV and answer a few questions about why you are interested in this opportunity. Our selection process usually involves a phone interview, a follow up interview via Google Hangouts or in person, and a visit to our beautiful Edinburgh office so you can meet and get to know the team. Don’t worry, we’re a nice bunch and we work hard to make the process as straightforward, transparent and enjoyable as possible. We welcome applications from applicants with varied backgrounds and perspectives.
Don’t forget to tell us about why you think FreeAgent is the right place for you to make a difference.
We look forward to hearing from you!