The practice has been established in Salisbury for over 100 years. We have a fully equipped specialised equine vet team on the road, supported by our referral equine hospital and in-house laboratory, located on the outskirts of the town. This purpose built, state of the art facility has achieved the highest possible RCVS Tier 3 accreditation.
Practice Director- Endell Equine Clinic
Are you looking for your next challenge?
What about the opportunity to manage and support a team of dedicated and passionate equine veterinarians?
Whether you have experience within a clinical or non-clinical background, you will be an excellent communicator with a passion for the equine veterinary profession and its continuous development. An individual who can dynamically lead, manage and support both clinical and non-clinical team members, whilst being instrumental in strategically planning, facilitating and delivering.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership, management and support for both clinical and non-clinical colleagues.
- Taking overall responsibility for the clinical and behavioural standards within the practice, ensuring they are in line with the RCVS code of professional conduct and the CVS Clinical Governance standards.
- Working in partnership with the Head Nurse and Reception Team to optimise service to clients and patients.
- Overseeing the financial performance of the clinic, in conjunction with the Operations Director.
Benefits include an excellent salary package and:
- The opportunity to undertake dedicated people management and leadership training.
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year (+Bank Holidays) with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme (or equivalent time off if on rota).
- Bonus scheme.
- Company pension and an industry-leading sharesave scheme.
- Private healthcare
- Discounted pet products and veterinary treatment
- Perk Box
If you are considering relocating, we are also able to offer generous financial support towards this.
Salisbury was voted best place to live in 2019 by the Sunday Times Best Places to live guide being well situated for the south coastline, surrounded by countryside, with easy access to London and west country. Salisbury has some of the best schools in the south west and is vibrant and cultural city.
For an informal chat please contact Hattie Lawrence Equine Director UK on 07887 920060 or email her at Hattie.Lawrence@veh.uk.com
To APPLY please click 'Apply Now'