Salary: £36-40,000 + 15% bonus
Generous pension scheme
The biggest attraction of this Marketing role by far is the exceptional working environment and the career prospects on offer. The level of responsibility and career opportunity will grow. Well-run, ambitious and well-funded.
This is a well-established but rapidly growing marketing agency that works in the science and life science fields. Often said but rarely is it true- this company cares for its people, and its core values are exceptional.
Due to continuing increases in market share and their ambitious plans for 2020 and beyond, the time is now to jump on board with this rising star.
This is not ‘just another agency’.
You would be responsible for:
- Writing proposals and creating PR plans that are creative, impactful and help clients achieve their goals.
- Managing the execution of these PR plans, working with dedicated team members to support you.
- Reviewing content, assets and deliverables to ensure they are of high quality, effectively meet or exceed the brief and effectively communicate key client messages.
- Building client relationships, managing projects and effectively communicating expectations, plans and results across the combined agency-client team.
- Growing and building great relationships with the life science media through eloquent pitching and narrative creation.
- Representing and supporting clients at international life science tradeshows, including facilitating media meetings.
- Nurturing junior team members, helping them to develop the skills necessary to be an industry-leading PR professional.
- Working with the leadership team to uncover novel ways to support current and future clients by suggesting innovative marketing communication solutions to help them further improve results over time.
- You will work in a brand-new office designed to give you the environment, the space, and the facilities to allow you to shine.
- Career opportunity based on merit, not time served that will exceed your expectations. Promotion opportunities as well as longer-term company equity possibilities are available.
- A level of dynamism within the company rarely found outside of a capital company, but set in a beautiful, leafy, well-served location.
- Mentoring by senior, prolific and successful entrepreneurs.
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in a marketing or PR agency)
- Previous experience working with clients that operate globally including creating, managing and executing PR programmes that deliver results.
Interviews are immediately available.
To register your interest in this role or to find our more, please contact Paul Lawton on 01462 654290 or firstname.lastname@example.org
£36-42,000 + 15% bonus