£26K - £27K + Bonus + Benefits + Travel Allowance
Our client, an internationally leading IT hardware company, is seeking to appoint a PR Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for the direct day-to-day planning, execution and results of all PR activities for nominated countries.
What you'll do:
- Assist the EMEA PR Manager and Marketing Director in the creation of PR strategy around product launches and both brand and product campaigns and activities
- Liaise with Marketing team members to align content or activities to compliment and support PR activities & campaigns
- Work with the PR Manager to create direct media lists for countries where the company does not have agency support but still need reviews
- Establish direct relationships with top tier media across a number of countries as necessary
- Support the set-up and execution of press events, influencer days and PR activations; attending these as necessary.
- Create and distribute weekly updates to agencies on internal activities
- Ensure any PR Purchase Orders and any related invoices for PR agencies and other PR related activities are created and maintained effectively
- Working with the EMEA PR Manager track and report on local PR budget spend using in-house tracking tools
- Handle evaluation requests for review units for assigned countries. To include; ordering, shipping, returns, resolving issues and reporting
- Administer goodies requests. To include ordering and shipping for assigned countries
Key skills & requirements
- Fluency in English
- Fluent in another European language would be a big plus.
- Degree level education in a relevant discipline ideal
- 1-2 years proven PR / Journalism experience gained either in an agency or in-house with experience of B2B or B2C traditional and/or digital campaigns
- An understanding of technology and experience of working with B2B and/or B2C tech is highly desirable
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential.
- Excellent writing skills and organisations skills
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.