iseepr is an award winning, leading UK tech PR agency with international B2B clients. We need an ambitious and driven PR Account Executive to join our Leeds Dock team, to really make an impact. You will be working on a full time, permanent basis and in return receive a competitive salary depending on experience.
iseepr is an award winning, leading UK tech PR agency with international B2B clients. We need ambitious and driven PR Account Executives to join our team, to really make an impact. This is a great opportunity for graduates to take their first step into a PR career – if you’ve got a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and want to work in a friendly, hard-working team then get in touch!
This is a great opportunity for graduates to take their first step into a PR career – if you’ve got a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and want to work in a friendly, hard-working team then this could be the role for you!
The PR Account Executive role:
As a PR Account Executive, you will support multiple accounts, working closely with Account Managers and Directors in order to deliver exceptional client-related work…
- Writing for PRs, blogs, websites;
- Social media management;
- Attending and reporting on meetings;
- Dispatching PRs;
- Selling stories into the media;
- Events and awards research;
- Liaising with clients in different parts of the world…
These are just some of the jobs you might do on a daily basis (although no two days are ever really the same).
As our PR Account Executive, you’ll be offered a range of perks, including:
- CIPR membership
- International travel opportunities
- Annual company away day
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellness initiatives including weekly in-house Pilates classes and extended lunch breaks
- New business rewards and incentives
- Family friendly outlook with flexible working opportunities
- A ‘cycle to work’ scheme (enabling staff to buy bikes tax-free)
- Regular social events (recent examples: a murder mystery night at Ripley Castle, ‘Yorkshire Warrior’ mud run, Leeds Abbey Dash, CIPR quiz night, lunchtime yoga).
This is a great opportunity for the right person to become involved in a dynamic, ambitious and respected agency and to grow their role within it.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this PR Account Executive role then please click ‘apply’ now! We would love to hear from you!