Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant proceedures
• Level of coustomer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Reporting to the Head of Delivery the PPM Delivery Manager will provide support and guidance to the Service Desk and Operational teams driving the Planned Preventative Maintenance program to completion. This role will specialise in the management, troubleshooting and completion of Planned Preventative Maintenance. It will also provide support to the service assurance team to ensure we deliver excellent customer service. The job holder will also work with Engineers, Service Desk teams and provided technical advice and support as required.
Manage the Planned Preventative Maintenance program
Manage customer escalations and communicate effectively
Co-ordinating the contract site list
Co-ordinating responses to accidents, Incidents and complaints involving field engineers.
As directed by the Head of Delivery to progress any issue that are impacting aged work.
Assist Engineers and planning team, providing support, advice and guidance to ensure best use of time and resource.
Route cause analysis of day to day issue for continuous improvement of processes and data including mitigation events.
Investigate and provide resolutions to issues that impact first time fix, double job handling and unnecessary sub-contracting.
Required to fulfil operational KPI’s as indicated on the balance scorecard
Skills & Behaviours
Proactive and solutions driven
Excellent communication and negotiation skills with customer focused
Ability to solve problems positively and be pragmatic
Proven ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritise
Qualifications & Experience
Proven Technical competence and experience
Experience of working in a technical FM environment
Must have experience within the telecommunications sector and ideally in a supervisory or customer facing role.
Excellent MS office skills.
Health and Safety responsibilities
• Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
• Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
• Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
• Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.