PPI Complaint Handlers
- Location: Cardiff City Centre
- Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
- Rate: £140 per day
- Start date: Intakes in January/February 2019
- Duration: End of December 2019
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be reviewing a variety of PPI Complaints on the behalf of a reputable retail bank. This will involve investigating customer complaints by reviewing evidence to ensure the right outcome for the customer is made.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service
- The ability to work quickly and accurately in a target-driven environment
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills and problem-solving ability with keen attention to detail
- Must be responsible for managing own time effectively, including the prioritisation and organisation of tasks
- Proven track record in a Customer Complaint environment is desirable
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
We support clients across a range of regulated industries: financial services, payments, utilities, travel, pharmaceuticals and gaming. Firms of all sizes choose us because of our successful track record of balancing regulatory expertise with end-to-end operational support, backed by technology and innovation.
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special.
Interested? Apply now
£140.00 - £140.00 /per day