- We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a PPE Certification Officer/ Technical Technician to join a fast-growing FTSE 100 company, joining a dynamic and successful team that rewards performance.
- Our client is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide with a network of more than 100 countries, delivering innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions to their customers’ operations and supply chains.
- Ensure that work carried out complies with both customer requirements and company procedures.
- Ensure that work performed complies with accreditation requirements and is accurate.
- Provide feedback to the Operations Manager regarding resource requirements, client updates etc.
- Communicating to clients clearly and professionally.
- Use of current LIMS system to aid in the selection of tests & to produce the worksheet.
- Handling customer queries.
- Produce reports based upon client supplied information for samples with interpretational requirements (e.g. PPE, MOD, MOJ etc).
- Preparation & testing of samples to all applicable methods.
- Promotes company values to others and supports values in daily activities and decisions.
- Contributing to activities which will meet company goals.
- Improving activities through continuous improvement and innovation.
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service.
- The ability to demonstrate respect, equity and empathy for a diverse community
- Encourage teamwork (promote operational synergies and alignment) to support each other, our customers and grow together
- Drive performance by ensuring performance expectations are met.
- Ensure compliance to company, industry and regulatory standards.
- Must have worked with PPE
- Good IT literacy skills (MS Office).
- Confidence and good communication skills.
- Accurate data entry.
- Natural analytical skills.
- Ability to understand technical instructions, documents & standards.
- Ability to apply footwear / PPE test methods in compliance with international standards (BS, EN, ISO, IMO, ASTM).
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.