JOB OVERVIEW: PPC Manager / Senior PPC Executive / Lead PPC Executive - for award winning Bournemouth based Digitial Marketing Agency.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience plus fantastic comprehensive benefits package coupled with a wonderful working environment and great training and development opportunities.
My client is a multi-award winning and top class digital marketing and design agency who are also the fastest growing digital agency in the South.
They offer a superb working environment and have a truly outstandingly talented team, who are passionate about all things digital. They pride themselves on the quality of work they produce for their clients which include blue-chip companies. Beyond enhancing their skill-sets and careers, employees also benefit from a wide variety of work, dedicated training budget, team building activities, relaxed dress code, and great financial remuneration benefits too.
Due to ongoing expansion and success a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and passionate PPC Manager / Senior PPC Executive to join the team.
We seek someone with a passion for PPC/paid search who has a proven track record for delivering effective ROI campaigns. Ideally this candidate should have at least 3 years’ experience managing paid search with an ability to take immediate ownership of accounts and work proactively in both Google Ads and Bing Ads platforms.
In this role you will have the opportunity to manage your own accounts as well as work alongside other PPC Executives and the Head of Paid Media. My client's working environment encourages the team to bounce ideas around and share knowledge with the aim of improving skills and delivering smarter PPC campaigns for their diverse client base.
● be very proficient on paid platforms such as Google Ads and Bing Ads
● be able to demonstrate first-hand experience of managing a range of PPC accounts and budgets (ecommerce PPC management experience preferred but not essential!)
● have strong day-to-day PPC account management and optimisation skills
● be happy working with reporting and analytics platforms like Google Analytics and be able to monitor and evaluate results & performance effectively and confidently
● be confident, and willing to present PPC performance during meetings; communicating insights in an easy to understand and articulate way to clients and colleagues
● have a passion for PPC whether that’s in performance analysis, copywriting, bid management, automation and/or strategy - or ideally all of the above!
● be able to work individually or as part of team, with the ability to delegate and prioritise tasks accordingly
● be an enthusiastic, highly motivated and organised self-starter
● be eager to improve your skills and knowledge in the field, as well as lead in improving the team’s PPC skills, knowledge and access to the latest best practice, features and tools
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a multi-award winning digital agency with blue-chip clients offering career enhancement
- A highly competitive financial remuneration package and benefits
- A wonderful working environment, varied work and great training and development opportunities
- Flexi-time, relaxed dress code, team building events and days out
EXCELLENT plus benefits package