PPC Executive / Paid Search Executive
Position: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000 /year
Investoo Group is one of the world’s leading fintech marketing businesses. We deliver top-quality lead generation and marketing services to our partners via our portfolio of websites in the rapidly evolving cryptocurrency, FX, shares and derivative trading markets.
We run some of the biggest marketing campaigns in the industry, across 10 different languages. Our talented team of people are based in London and work with a variety of different experts across the globe, to provide traffic, branding and exposure to our partners, as well as news and educational content for our users.
We are looking for individuals who are switched on, proactive and motivated. If that sounds like yourself then please get in touch!
PPC Executive / Paid Search Executive
As a PPC Executive your role focus will be to plan, build and maintain company paid search accounts, optimize and expand.
- Developing and managing all aspects of a paid search campaign including planning, executing, reporting and tracking activities across multiple search engines.
- Analysing and reporting on paid search performance on a regular basis for all relevant KPIs to management and relevant areas of the business to provide insight.
- Website analysis – provide optimisation for landing pages including; structures, titles, content and other factors.
- Overall research – provide reports on keywords, trends, questions and general search-related queries. Identify new ideas, spot campaign flaws and more.
- Data analysis – using AdWords and Analytics to analyse website traffic, ads, conversions and optimal performance.
- Reporting – create, monitor and continue to report on campaign performance, via traffic, sales and conversion.
- Campaign management – performing day-to-day tasks such as; writing creative ad copy, monitoring negative keywords, allocating budgets, optimisation and bid adjustments.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Experience managing paid search campaigns.
- Experience managing international PPC campaigns.
- Experience of using Google Analytics or other web analysis platforms.
- Excellent Excel skills, you find spending time with Excel a pleasure
- Strong commercial acumen, highly numerate and analytical with a passion for analysis and the ability to turn the data into actions. You like reports and numbers but only when they help you to achieve your goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work towards tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment. You take ownership of the task, you are results driven, you take pride in a job well done and you don’t like to fail.
- Any additional language is preferable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Crypto/Forex industries is desirable but not essential.
Personal Qualities for PPC Executive
- Passionate about Digital Marketing
- Keen to learn and develop
- High levels of enthusiasm
- You’re forward thinking
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Why You’ll Like Working With Us:
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented and friendly group of people who are driven to find new ways of working.
- We offer a place to grow and take ownership of your own work, think of it as starting your own little business!
- Your ideas are listened to, you’re the expert of your field after all.
- We’re fast but relaxed, structured but flat and dynamic but focused.
- We have a great work hard play hard culture, so expect lots of team socials.
- Competitive salary of up to £30,000 /year dependent on experience
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank & public holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- EAP Service
- Free lunch Wednesdays
- Life Insurance
To apply to our vacancy for a PPC Executive / Paid Search Executive, please click Apply to be taken to our external application page to upload your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.