Basic Salary: Dependant on experience
Hours: 40 per week (Monday- Friday)
Location: Bournemouth (remote options available)
We are looking for a proven PPC Digital Marketing Specialist, who is looking to further their career and work for a growing brand. You will help the business continue to lower reliance on external lead sources by helping to build and develop a multi-channel approach.
This is an opportunity to join a Marketing team in its exciting infancy but supported by a mature business surrounding it. To be successful in this position you’ll need to think outside the box and be comfortable innovating while ensuring consistency is delivered.
Our culture warrants someone who asks questions first before jumping to conclusions. We describe this culture as ‘seeking to understand’. We believe this approach harnesses greater commitment, loyalty and engagement for everyone involved.
Somebody with high integrity and a desire to influence high quality work through working collaboratively with our compliance colleagues is a pre-requisite.
- Experience within performance management of Google Adword campaigns
- Experience of managing PPC activity using the Adwords interface or 3rd party tools and Social Platforms
- Google Adwords Certified
- Highly experienced with Facebook, Instagram, Display and Native ads
- Experience working within Financial Services (beneficial)
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service
- Able to work self-sufficiently
- An organised self-starter
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Familiar with SEM Rush, Hotjar and Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- A hunger and capacity to learn in a fast paced, regulated environment
Just an Insurance Broker? In title yes but in how we live and breathe, absolutely not. As a business we have grown from acorn to oak at a significant pace and achieved great success through sheer grit, determination and always remembering our roots. Retaining our core values through growth and change is key to the DNA and unique culture here at Protect Line.
Our business why is to reduce the protection deficit in the UK by protecting as many UK families as possible; it’s as simple as that. How we do it, is the difference.
We believe in doing the right thing, first time. We do this through our absolute commitment to investing in our people, our products and innovation to deliver the very best customer experience.
We have been awarded ‘Protection Firm of the Year’ twice in the last 5 years and are currently the # 1 Broker on Trust Pilot in the overall money and insurance category, an accolade we are incredibly proud of as it is based entirely on customer feedback.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible due to the high volume we receive each day. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful. If your application is not successful your details will not be retained unless you specifically request us to do so.