Reprise Digital is a leading global integrated digital marketing agency. From our London office we help local, regional and global brands to grow and thrive. We operate on an international scale with offices in 39 countries, and our London team offers strategic support across IPG Mediabrands 127 markets around the world. Our biddable services include Pay-per-click (PPC), search engine optimisation (SEO), Paid Social, E-com and affiliates.
Reprise sits alongside to other complimentary practices; Cadreon (data driven display) and Mubaloo (mobile marketing). Together we support the Interpublic Group Companies (IPG) media agencies UM and Initiative, as well as servicing our own direct clients. We are one of the world’s most passionate and ambitious digital marketing agencies - earning the right to create and deliver digital marketing strategies for world-renowned brands. We manage campaigns for clients in multiple verticals such as Disney, Johnson & Johnson, Carlsberg, LV=, Canada Goose, UPS and Just Eat.
We are dynamic, empowered and entrepreneurial.
We pride ourselves in being an equal opportunities employer and diversity and inclusion is at the heart of what we believe in. IPG Mediabrands are committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications regardless of gender identity, race, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief.
We work in an incredibly lively, fast-paced and fun environment. Working on some of the most prestigious global brands presents amazing opportunities to our people to see and hear all about successful big business and work as part of the team to keep them as front runners in the digital space. In order to get the most out of people we recognise that it’s important to create a stimulating environment; we’re therefore very social in work and out, and operate an open-door policy to keep people gratified and capable of fulfilling their full potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will work very closely with Account Executives and report directly to the Account Manager, as well as key senior client members and the team’s Account Director. The role requires existing experience working in a search engine marketing, assisting the team in the building and optimization of campaigns, using both analytical and creative skills to fulfil a broad range of projects for the client.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilise your existing experience and develop a full understanding of PPC in order to deliver every aspect of building and managing campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads, Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), Criteo and Apple Search
- Develop a full working knowledge of all reporting, campaign management and tracking tools as well as Excel and PowerPoint
- Improve your PPC knowledge by attending training, obtaining relevant qualification and keeping up to date with industry news and developments
- Contribute in developing new products and ways of working that improve campaign results
Search Campaign / Project Management
- Fulfil relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks, ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan and meet the targets
- Work with your Account Manager / Account Director to ensure that campaigns are set up and optimised correctly – following agreed best practice and client brand guidelines
- Help in preparing performance review presentations
- Provide regular results analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Under the guidance of your manager, develop and distribute accurate contact reports from meetings and conversations within 24 hours
- Coordinate and distribute regular status reports
- Manage and maintain standards across campaigns in multiple markets
- Have input in developing short and long term search strategies for the client
Innovation & Initiative
- Contribute to the improvement of reporting, including testing and developing features and functionality in Excel and other related software
- Assist in the development and streamlining of processes involved in data capture, automated reporting and quality assurance
- Use your personal passion and creativity to help develop intelligent, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your projects/tasks
- Contribute your own ideas and opinions on your client’s business, how we work, and the industry we’re in; establish a presence in the agency; have a voice in meetings
- Approach work with a test and learn attitude with an aim to constantly improve campaign performance
You are ambitious, enthusiastic and approachable with a desire to work in a fast-paced and energetic team. You already have at least 12 months’ experience in a PPC role, either at an agency or client-side. Experience of other biddable platforms such as AMS, Criteo or Apple Search is beneficial, as well as hands-on experience of third party bid management platforms. You thrive in a team environment but also are independent and motivated to take responsibility for the task at hand. You are analytical with a creative twist, enjoying using data to solve a problem and find a solution. With excellent numeracy, written and oral communications skills you are able to explain sometimes complex results in a succinct wat,. You must be excited by the digital landscape and want to drive performance for clients with analytical skills and attention to detail that can be used to help build and manage campaigns. An interest in advanced data management and software would also be beneficial.
We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
You will get our support in developing your skills at every step of your career journey with us. Your manager will help you create a tailored career path and through our in-house experts, and online performance management and learning and development tool, you will have access to a wide range of internal and external courses. In addition to this there are always plenty of internal sessions on the latest developments in the industry, e-learning courses, bite-size learning sessions and on the job training and development.
We aim to provide all of our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- 25 days’ annual leave
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between Christmas & New Year
- Flexible working hours
- Group Income Protection after 2 years
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions up to 6%
- Free breakfast
- Early finish Fridays
- Independent mortgage advice
- Free eye tests
- Regular Bar Night
- Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus a huge number of flexible salary sacrifice benefits including Private Medical Insurance, health screening, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, GymFlex, and many more!
HOW WE PROTECT YOU
Themanner in which IPGMediabrandsprocesses your personal data is set out in theeRecruitment Privacy Notice. By submitting yourdatayou are stating that you have read and understand how your personal information will be used and processed by IPGMediabrands. l