Paid Search Account Executive
Before you apply
We’re seeking an individual from a Search background. But we understand that at times, job descriptions can be intimidating. Here at m/SIX, we recruit attitudes based on ambition, motivation and drive. If you feel you don’t have the exact experience, don’t be put off.
If you’re a hard-working individual that shows an appetite and willingness to improve and grow, chances are the role can be a good fit and if not, we may have other roles more suited for you.
m/SIX are one of the world’s fastest-growing media planning & buying agencies, having doubled in size in the last two years. Our international network now comprises over 40 offices across 3 continents.
We have a unique proposition and ownership structure, which is fundamental to how we operate for our clients. We are majority owned by our partners withinThe&Partnership, but our joint venture with WPP means that we are able to offer a true ‘best of both worlds’ advantage. This means a progressive and entrepreneurial approach to business and culture, whilst providing full access toGroupM’smarket-leading pricing, data and technology assets.
As bothThe&Partnership and m/SIX we have therefore created new models and ways of working which are leading the industry in defining the agency of the future. This means solutions built bespoke for clients’ individual needs, inclusive of all necessary disciplines and working to one bottom line. Creatives, strategist, analysts, investment and production teams working together, with data and technology at the centre. These teams are often implanted directly within the client marketing teams: in the UK we have fully embedded teams at EA, News UK, Talk Talk and Toyota/Lexus. The impact of this has been transformational on our clients’ business.
As a direct outcome of this progressive & transformational agenda, m/SIX has one key ambition: to be the most important place in the careers of our people.
We are Energetic, Pioneering and Honest. These are specific tous, andreflect the culture of the agency and significantly the behaviours we seek out day to day within the business. We want to encourage individual Energy to all projects, to be Pioneering within our industry, and regularly receive Honest, and clear feedback.
What is the role?
Due to the growth of existing clientsand new client acquisition, we have creatednew opportunities within our PaidSearchteam.We are looking fora PaidSearchAccount Executive to work on a mixture of UK and Global clients across different verticals.Thesuccessful candidate will play a pivotal role in delivering best-in-class PaidSearchBrand and E com campaignsfor our clients andhelp them achieve their Business objectives. The role is suitable for an entry-level personor someone with very little experience.
- Learn the role of Paid Search as a channel within the wider Digital and Marketing Mix
- Learn how Paid Search campaigns are set up, tracked and measured
- Get trained on setting up Paid Search campaigns across the relevant platforms i.e. Google Ads (keyword research, ad copy writing, campaign structure)
- Understand what your client’s KPIs are and how to monitor these
- Understand how Paid Search metrics interrelate and can influence each other
- Complete daily budget and performance checks to ensure campaigns are running on target
- Understand the PPC optimisation techniques and implement accordingly to improve performance i.e. bid, ad copy optimisation, negative keywords etc
- Get trained across Native UIs i.e. Google Ads as well as 3rd party bid management tools i.e. SA360
- Contribute to materials required for regular internal or client meetings
- Prepare client reports and analyse campaign results to develop actionable insights
- Understand the approach to preparing a media plan in response to a client’s brief
- Understand and apply the MSIX Paid Search Framework for best-in-class implementation
- Working closely with media partners i.e. Google
- Complete the Google Basic and Advance Qualification
- Understand, get trained and implement the MSIX Finance and PO Process
For personal development and day to day management they will report into the PaidSearchAccountManager
Direct Reports– N/A
Core Competenciesand skills required
- Positive attitude & enthusiasm
- Analytically minded with the ability to interpret data and identify trends
- Eager to improve knowledge and skills through continuous training
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Experience using basic features ofPowerpoint, Outlook and Excel
What you willlearn inthis role
- An advanced understanding in how Paid Search works
- Experience workingacross all forms of Search platforms (Google, Bing, Amazon and SA360)
- Exposureto all forms of Search, Shopping and Native advertising
- More insightful, output based client calls
- Presentation skill techniques
- Honest feedback
- Building confidence in the workplace
How will success in this role be measured?
The PaidSearchAccountExecutive will be expected to demonstrate agenuine enthusiasm to develop and progress. Setting up, optimising and managing client campaigns to achieve the agreed KPIs as well as effectively communicating with clients and internal stakeholders will be a key measure of success.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.