Jefferson Frank are seeking an experienced Power BI Consultant to work on a 3 month contract.
The chosen developer will be responsible for working alongside the business intelligence team to help implement Power BI for a construction based in London.
- Experience dealing with stakeholders and senior management .
- A competent user of the Microsoft BI Full Stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS).
- Confident user of DAX and able to building reporting dashboards in Power BI.
- Experience in the full project-lifecycle including hands-on development.
- Deliver and provide solutions surrounding Power BI using Power query, Power maps, Power pivot and Power view.
- Experience on AWS or Azure is beneficial but not essential.
To discuss the role further and apply:
Contact Matthew Brown on 0203 808 7286, or alternatively email email@example.com