Post Processor Engineer
Location: Bath, Somerset.
Salary: £25-30,000 (dependent on experience), 25 days holiday, private healthcare and pension.
Post Processor Engineer - Key Skills:
- Post Processor Engineering experience or similar.
- Strong engineering background.
- Manufacturing Experience.
- Experience of CNC Programming
- Some CAD / CAM experience
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Post Processor Engineer - Nice to Have:
- C# is desirable.
- Automation experience.
About the role:
Your position as a Post Processor Engineer will involve:
- Providing post processors and configuration files to fulfil customer orders.
- Configuring existing post processors or writing software to modify / create new post processors.
- Programming of CNC machine tools.
- Developing good relationships with the customer base.
About the Company:
Our client is a world leader in its field and a recognised name in the software manufacturing industry.
To find out more about this Post Processor Engineer role, please contact us now for an interview.