Would you like the opportunity to work at Lord's, the Home of Cricket and the most famous cricket ground in the world?
Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) is looking for hard working porters (logistics, kitchen and cellar). Casual work is available all year round, including during cricket matches.
A sports and events venue where the best want to perform, both on and off the field; we take pride in our reputation for providing some of the finest food and service within the sports industry.
We are always searching for individuals with a professional attitude to join our Catering team. So whether you have a wealth of experience, or simply enjoy working hard whilst having fun, we want to hear from you!
The role involves:
- Working as part of a dynamic team
- Movement of furniture, equipment and linen to set up rooms
- Beverage stock movement, replenishment and counting
- Cleaning of dishes, cutlery, glassware, pots, pans and utensils
- Maintaining clean floors and surfaces
- Removal of rubbish and food waste from areas
- Meeting all relevant Catering requirements
- Ensuring all relevant Health and Safety regulations are complied with
Logistics Porter | Kitchen Porter | Cellar Porter | Porter | Logistics | Kitchen | Cellar | Catering, Operations | Casual work | Cricket | Lord's
- Team player
- Hard working
- Able to work well under pressure
- Thrive on a challenge
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High standard of personal presentation
Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) is based at Lord's Cricket Ground in St. John's Wood, London. It is an exceptional venue, with a Catering, Hospitality and Meeting and Events team renowned for delivering events of the highest quality.
£8.60 - £8.60 per hour