Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Program Manager to help expand and develop the Politics & Government Outreach Program across EMEA. The team objective is to liaise with government officials, public administrations, diplomats, and civil society leaders on building out their presence on Facebook through best practices and understanding new tools. It aims to help government and political officials and civic engagement organizations to be educated on the platform to better connect with citizens and to join the local, national, regional, and global dialogues about key public policy issues that are taking place on our services every day.
Candidates should have a strong background in program management background and ideally experience across government, politics and civil society engagement. They should also be skilled at developing multi-level strategies and executing multiple projects. Candidates should have excellent communications skills to represent Facebook with external partners, strong writing skills to develop presentations and materials, and analytical skills.
The role will report directly to Facebook's London-based Head of EMEA Politics and Government Outreach.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:*Medical*Dental*Vision*Pension*Life assurance*Childcare*Gym*Transport*Laundry*Posted: 16th October 2020*Closing date: 12th November 2020
1. Manage process around country level and stakeholder prioritization
2. Work with team on developing and tracking metrics around stakeholder engagement and development
3. Liaise with central P&G around book of business and managed partner set
4. Liaise with internal operations teams (media ops, community integrity, community operations) around internal policy changes and needs
5. Supporting the EMEA policy team in the strategy, creation and delivery of products: examples include non-elections QPs
6. Work with team to develop and scale outreach playbooks and offerings
7. Scale P&G Messenger Bot
8. Bachelor degree or equivalent
9. Proven level of relevant experience with civic engagement, government & politics
10. Experience in public speaking
11. Fluency in at least one regional language required
12. Interest in understanding how the political world intersects with technology and online communications platforms
Source : Facebook