PMO Director - Inverness - 9 months - Inside IR35
An opportunity for an experienced PMO Director to work for a Public Sector Organisation in Inverness. You will be involved with:
- Providing transformation leadership and strategic vision to the organisation
- Providing and maintaining a process for speedy and effective exceptions-based programme reporting, on all work streams and Board-wide cross cutting projects to the various Board governance and management groups.
- Review and scrutinise cross cutting and housekeeping work streams and project reports to ensure that they clearly highlight and report to the Interim Director of Finance and Transformation Board, as appropriate, any significant variances from plan and or deviation from identified critical milestones. In addition to scrutinising reports, provide robust challenge to the transformation process and related schemes.
- Significant experience working in a PMO at a very senior level
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Transformation experience
- Leading recruitment exercises
- Programme reporting
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position