Seeking a PMO analyst for an innovative, successful and rapidly growing business delivering tailored software solutions and associated IoT devices to intelligently manage employees' experience within workspaces and the customer experience in retail centres. Support a team of Project Managers and Implementation resources to deliver multifaceted projects to varied corporate clients and global banking organisations, and also prestigious worldwide retail centres. It is an exciting fast paced role that is pivotal in delivering cutting edge solutions. Luton. Salary up to £45k depending on experience - could be more for the ideal candidate.
Your background must include:
- planning, managing and organising within a project analyst, project officer, project co ordinator, project support, PMO or PM role
- ideally experience of setting up / implementing a project office and its associated processes and systems
- experience with delivering configurable / customisable software solutions and also ideally with projects that also include installing hardware or infrastructure, in our case IoT sensors, beacons, kiosk devices and interfacing with cabled or Wifi network, security and access systems and other client specific technology
- familiarity with formal project documentation, able to maintain project plans, Statements of Work (SOW), Project Initiation Documents (PiDs), Risk and Issue Logs, meeting minutes etc and to report on project progress
- evidence of confident and clear communication, in order to arrange and attend calls and meetings between Project Managers and client and internal stakeholders and provide stakeholder updates
- ability to multi task and juggle priorities on mutiple concurrent projects, liaising with various technicians, installers, software consultants and clients and manage the progress of each project against plans
- keep in touch with the team of Project Managers and escalate as necessary, whilst they are often travelling to client sites in the UK and internationally
- ideally experienced in having direct contact with stakeholders within client companies to ensure expectations are being met.
Experience of software implementation projects is essential and any experience of space related projects such as retail or office refits or new site setups including intelligent devices and software solutions is a plus. EPOS or T&A solutions implementations are relevant as they incorporate device and software elements. As is any role that entails managing the day to day activities and deliverables by a number of different technical contributors to a complete project.
A new role which provides an opportunity to use and further develop your experience and evolve the position around the changing business requriements and your skills and career interests. Ideally based Luton. Other offices in Bristol and London. Please apply urgently for this exciting role.
could be more for exceptional match