Excellent opportunity for an experienced Plumbing / Heating Engineer to join a well-established company based in East London!
They are a family run company looking for an engineer to join and help grow the business. They are looking for someone who can take responsibility for the quality of their work as a representative of the company and to always put customer care first.
As an engineer you will be required to carry out a varied role including installations, service and maintenance. The engineer would be issued work on a daily basis by our wonderful Administrator but would be required to manage their own days.
As a successful engineer the areas of work would be:
- Full heating and hot water installation.
- Boiler replacements.
- Boiler servicing, repair landlords’ inspections.
- General plumbing such as taps and toilets.
- Central heating wiring installations and alterations.
- All upgrades including radiators and plumbing.
- Work effectively as part of a team and individually.
- Complete reports and paperwork as required.
We would love for you to have your own van and tools but for the right person we could possible assist with this.
- 5 years (Required)
- Gas Safe Registered (Required)
- Full driving licence
The work would be mostly around East and South East London but could be anywhere around London.
If working for a small business which allows for flexibility and autonomy this is the role for you.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £18.00 to £25.00 /hour (£37K-£52K)
Highly competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience