An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Plumbing & Heating Engineer to join a well-established company based in Blackpool!
Priding themselves on the wide range of plumbing knowledge, the company covers all aspects of plumbing work from burst pipe, boiler repairs and installations.
Due to further growth, the company is now looking for an experienced Plumbing/Heating Engineers experienced in 1st and 2nd fix who are prepared to work away from home Monday – Friday to join their successful team. Daily tasks will include, but not limited to;
- New installations.
- Providing excellent service at all times
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Plumbing is essential.
- Previous Experience within a similar role.
- Current Gas Safe qualification would be advantageous.
- CSCS Card and Asbestos Awareness certificate is preferable however, we can help you attain these.
- Able to work well as a team and on own initiative.
- Driving licence.
This is a full-time position and in return the company is offering a Competitive Salary, Negotiable Depending on Experience, Company Van and Company Work Wear.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience