- The technical specialist for plumbing works within the city
- Installing and repairing plumbing and heating systems
- Locating and rectifying a wide range of plumbing faults
- Providing reactive maintenance support
- Completing any planned tests and inspections
- Ensuring that all works are conducted to the highest safety and quality standards and in line with regulations
- In a lively environment and you`ll take multitasking in your stride - be open to other
The successful plumber will have a proven track record working in a building and construction environment (Domestic and Commercial exposure is desirable):
- Proven track record working within plant rooms with water and heating systems, including pumps, tanks and water heaters
- Worked in a domestic or commercial plumbing environment within a customer facing role
- Have developed an understanding of Health and Safety legislation and the L8 Code of Practice
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 (England) or SVQ Level 3 (Scotland). Hold a qualification in plumbing installation to a minimum of City and Guilds, Driving licence valid for driving in the UK.
The Plumber will receive a great package as follows:
Location: You will be working at multiple properties in city centre.
Hours and Rota: 37.5 per week working between the hours of 8am - 8pm. Some weekend work will be required. You will also be on call 1 in every 3 or 4 weeks
Salary: Up to £32,000
Bonus: up to 10% yearly
25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays along with great benefits package.
Our client are looking to recruit an NVQ level 2 or 3 plumber to complete PPM and reactive maintenance across multiple properties in Reading city centre. You will be the technical specialist for all plumbing works within the city reporting directly into the estates supervisor. This is a permanent position which offers stability and possible career prospects with flexible working hours.