Plumbers wanted to join the Green Revolution
Starting Salary £24,000-£31,000 dependent on experience plus generous overtime
Vans and tools provided
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Plumber to join a growing business that specialises in renewable energy based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
You will assist in carrying out both domestic and commercial installations which include installing heat pumps, cylinders and heat distribution systems. We would welcome applications from young plumbers with 2 years experience as well as more experienced plumbers.
This is a rapidly growing company focused on building awareness to the benefits of renewable energy solutions. A genuine interest in the green revolution would be ideal.
Skills and Experience;
- Qualified City and Guilds, NVQ Level 2 as a minimum is essential
- Unvented cylinder qualification would be beneficial
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent would be beneficial
- Some experience with heat pumps
- Good communication skills and computer literate
- Ability to understand and interpret work instructions, drawings and schematic drawings
- Able to work on your own initiative but also work well as part of a team
- Organised with a proactive approach to dealing with customers
- A genuine interest in joining the green revolution, and able to demonstrate environmental awareness would be ideal
- Presentable appearance with a respectful attitude
- Full UK Driving Licence
- No current criminal convictions
- Must be flexible and be prepared to assist with roof solar installations occasionally
- Hours: Full-time/Permanent
- Starting Salary £24,000-£31,000 dependent on experience plus generous overtime rates and opportunities for rapid advancement.
- Van and tools provided
- Opportunities for further training in renewable technologies and career development
- Occasional overnight stay away from home (2-3 times per annum)
- Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you are not shortlisted for this role, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our system after 90 days. We would however encourage you to continue to apply for future positions.
Key Appointments UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.