- Dealing with plot conveyancing files from inception to post completion
- Preparing completion statements
- Carrying out due diligence checks
- Reviewing property search results and mortgage offers
- Drafting responses to Land Registry requirements
- Corresponding with the developer, buyer and lender throughout the whole transaction
- Dealing with Help to Buy Transactions
The successful candidate must be very organised and either have substantial property experience or a strong academic record.
There is a genuine chance of obtaining a training contract for the right candidate in the mid to long term.
This is an excellent opportunity for a property paralegal to join a busy plot sales team in a regional law firm.
There are currently 5 team members in the plot sales team, including a qualified solicitor, trainees and paralegals.