We are Business Energy Consultants.
Tritility are seeking to recruit a full stack developer with particular experience in PHP/MySQL to join our company at an exciting time of rapid growth and expansion and are willing to consider someone without substantial commercial experience providing they can evidence their ability and skillset.
- Working for us you'll be assisting in the development of software for our business that will be used by our colleagues, partners and clients to assist in the management of client data, energy contracts and business processes.
- This is an opportunity to work in an environment where you can really see the impact and benefit of your efforts - you’ll be joining a small team of two other experienced software engineers within the business and will be invited from the outset to collaborate in the planning of new functionality and features and therefore previous experience of collaborative working is essential.
- We’re fast paced and developing as a company and therefore seek someone who is receptive to rapid change and able to work in a collaborative way with us to develop software to enhance our continuously evolving business processes.
More details regarding responsibilities will be discussed upon interview:
Requirements – Desired skills and experience:
You will have full stack development experience with particular emphasis on PHP/MySQL/CSS/JS. A working knowledge of AWS (LAMP stack) infrastructure would be beneficial.
For this position, you will be able to demonstrate full competency with:
MySQL Experience with the following would be advantageous, though not essential:
- RESTful API's
- GIT/other version control systems
- GDPR / Security by design/default
- A-Levels in ICT/Business/Computing
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
- Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
- Or a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
- You will be working from our recently refurbished offices in Washington, Tyne and Wear
- Working hours can be flexible to suit, covering 37.5 hours between Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum – Depending on experience /negotiable with regular reviews
- Private health insurance including dental and optical cashback
- Gym membership
- Relaxed and supportive working environment
- Free parking
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.