A national solutions provider with a technical HQ in Doncaster are looking to appoint an experienced PHP Developer to their ever-growing team!
- Opportunity to join a growing company
- Doncaster office with some remote working
- Generous starting salary up to £38K plus free onsite parking, health benefits, retail & gym discounts, attendance bonus scheme and more
- To apply please call 07464 482 376 / 0113 887 8355 or email email@example.com
We are an expanding solutions provider who've been going for 20 years. We're going from strength to strength and are looking for a PHP Developer to join us. You will work on a vast suite of internal and external systems using a modern tech stack!
Sourced by: @TechCareers_N - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North and Yorkshire
WHO ARE WE?
- Design, develop and implement Greenfield technical solutions
- Maintain and enhance existing applications
- Build user-friendly interfaces
- Produce efficient, scalable & functional code and drive technical innovation within the Development department, helping us to keep up with the latest web tech and design trends
- Contribute to the full development lifecycle, from concept to completion
- PHP / Laravel
- Agile / Kanban
- CI / CD
- Docker / Kubernetes
TO BE CONSIDERED…..
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org For further information please call me on 0113 887 8355 / 07464 482 376 . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @Hanability or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Hannah Warrenger, Searchability in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
30,000.00 - 38,000.00 per year