Our client is a highly successful and entrepreneurial company who provide managed print solutions, mailing equipment, document management, telecommunications, and software to companies throughout the UK.
Based near Oxford Circus in the heart of London's vibrant West End, they strive to provide specialist support to make their client's time in the office more efficient and enjoyable.
They are looking for talented Photocopier Engineer with a focus on customer service and a strong work ethic.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working autonomously to manage own calendar and workload.
- Installing a variety of big-name printers using experience and knowledge of connecting and configuring digital devices on computer networks.
- Liaising with Sales team to understand customer expectations.
- Attending client sites in timely and professional manner.
- Offering basic training and demonstrations to customers.
- Using own initiative to offer advice and solutions to customers.
- Servicing and repairing printers and copiers.
- Providing point of contact for trouble shooting customer problems.
- Maintaining stock control of parts.
Qualifications & Experience
All our photocopier engineers must be able:
- To show significant experience in managed print services.
- To have attended manufacture recognised training.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with both customers and colleagues.
- To identify sales opportunities and promote solutions to customers.
- To demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication.
- To anticipate customer need and offer excellent customer services at all times.
- To work on own initiative.
- To be familiar with networking technologies and troubleshooting.
- Must be organized, detailed, and results-driven.
- Engineers will be working from our clients office near Oxford Circus.
- 37.5 working hours a week.
- Engineers will able access the majority of customer sites using public transport and any additional travel will be covered for journeys over and above their travel card.
- Ability to earn commission on leads generated, any upselling or upgrades with existing clients.
- Team incentives.
- Tools / phone / laptop / PPE.
- Annual leave.
- Regular manufacturer training.
- Sociable working hours.
If you like the sound of this Photocopier Engineer opportunity, apply now to be considered.