Every part of Tesco Mobile puts our 5 million customers first – our tariffs, our shops and our award-winning Customer Care. We’ve teamed up with O2, giving our savvy customers 99% coverage. In our stores, our colleagues aren’t on commission. It’s all about finding our customers the perfect phone and tariff
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
- Support my Team Manager with people routines, such as wages, reviews, sickness and absence meetings and performance management
- Support my Team Manager with the recruiting and training of all colleagues, including reviewing applications and organising interviews
- Support my Team Manager to ensure the day-2-day activities are executed right first time
- Understand the teams development needs and support my Team Manager to grow colleague capability, through on the job coaching
- We have a WMTY action plan for our department, and I support my Team Manager in keeping this alive with colleagues
- I am a great communicator, I ensure the team are communicated to every day, so they can be at their best in their role
- Use our customer Inmoment insight to celebrate great service and enhance the customer journey, and I feedback to my Team Manager any concerns
- Engage the team to deliver the best availability for customers throughout the day, and coach the team to focus on the customer first and the task second
- Deliver a great shopping trip for customers every day, ensuring the team work effectively as per the operating model
- Role model great standards of dress and ensure my department cleanliness standards are high
- Encourage the team to be up to date with product knowledge, to ensure every customer has the right information on our products
- Protect our brand by delivering legal compliance throughout our teams, ensuring my team and store are in line with FCA regulations
- Understand and deliver all safe and legal routines, demonstrating due diligence throughout my accountable areas and feedback any issues to my Team Manager
- Consider safety in all I do, so every colleague and every customer get home safe every day, and keep the Store Manager and Team Manager informed of any issues that may arise
- Organise the Phone Shop rota to cover all necessary shifts, in line with costs signed off by my Team Manager
- Work with the business to grow sales, and support the team to achieve our Tesco Mobile targets
- Engage the team to participate in bringing benefits to the local community
You’ll be someone with great industry knowledge, communication skills and works well in a team, while being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give our customers great service.
We’ll be depending on you, as the face of Tesco, to Serve Britain’s Shoppers a Little Better Everyday:
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can
- Make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
- Always be there, on time and properly presented.
We’re proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to attract and welcome a diverse range applicants from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.