An opportunity has arisen for a forward thinking PhD chemist to join a leading food research organisation at their state of the art facility in Epsom, Surrey. As a PhD Chemist you will work as part of the company's product development team, creating, analysing and developing new technologies within the food and beverage sector.
To be successful you should hold a PhD in a relevant field of chemistry: organic, inorganic, formulation, analytical or physical chemistry and possess a good understanding around the application of chemicals and ingredients.
PhD Chemist Responsibilities:
- Apply your technical expertise to consult on the use, analysis and characterisation of chemicals and ingredients for food and beverage applications.
- Method development of technologies and applications to meet client specification.
- Laboratory testing and planning of experiments.
- Project management and technology scouting for smaller scale projects.
PhD Chemist Requirements:
- Hold a PhD in a relevant field of chemistry: organic, inorganic, formulation, analytical or physical chemistry.
- Ideally possess a good understanding around the application of chemicals and ingredients.
- Conduct both office based and practical laboratory research.
- Possess a keen interest in knowledge and subject application to the development of new products and devices.
Salary: £.Comp + Excellent Benefits - Permanent
If you are a recent PhD graduate and are looking to apply your knowledge and expertise into a role that offers development and progression then please contact Lewis at Cranleigh Scientific.