Due to an exciting new expansion within our aesthetics business we are looking to recruit a Pharmacist to join our Pharmacy in Witham. The successful candidate will need to be a registered pharmacist to legally keep the pharmacy operational and the main purpose of the role is to look after the day to day running of the pharmacy and the team. This is a full time, hours can be negotiable, in return we offer a competitive salary plus benefits.
Med Fx is one of the leading suppliers in the Facial Aesthetics Industry, supplying medical professionals with everything to carry out treatments. It has built a reputation based on personal service, superior product knowledge and competitive pricing. Working in partnership with the professional to meet all demands and needs.
In return we offer;
- Highly competitive base salary plus benefits linked to skills and experiences
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Family friendly policies
- Career Development in a growing business
Key Responsibilities of our Pharmacist;
- Provide a safe and efficient pharmaceutical service within the accepted legal and professional requirements
- Ensure full staff compliance with company SOPs
- Ensure that all dispensing errors and near misses are logged in accordance with company procedures and to undertake any activity that is necessary to rectify of prevent errors
- Identify new opportunities to grow the business and share best practices with other departments
- Monitor local competitor activity
- Support the Pharmacy Rota management system
- Assist in the training, development and motivation of all staff to attain optimum performance
- Attend relevant meetings whether within or outside business hours
What we’re looking for in our Pharmacist
- Registered Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Knowledge of using pharmacy operating system
- Experience working within a pharmacy environment carrying out prescription checking
- Experience working within a pharmacy team and communicating with other departments (e.g. sales, purchasing, stock)
- Attention to detail and have high accuracy for checking prescriptions
- Quick learner to understand new in house I.T systems
- Great communication skills to effectively and efficiently deal with customer orders, stock issues and product queries which may arise
If you would like to join our team as our new Pharmacist then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Due to volume of applications expected for this role, if you do not hear from us please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.