Are you interested in joining a dynamic, growing company? If the answer is yes, then Covéa Insurance could be the ideal place for you.
Based in our West Malling office, from day one you will be working with a company that places its people at the heart of its organisation.
You would be responsible for...
Assessing new and continuation claims, by reviewing all claim documentation supplied by a policyholder and relevant third parties.
Collecting accurate information and necessary documents to proceed with a claim.
Guiding policyholder on how to proceed with the claim and keeping them informed at all times, both verbally and in writing.
Ensuring prompt and accurate payment of valid claims.
We are looking for someone who has/is…
- Experience of working within a Veterinary Surgery/ a detailed knowledge of animal care
- At least one year’s experience of handling Pet Insurance claims
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Organised and methodical
- Computer literate
- Strong customer service and problem resolution skills
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- 36.25 working hours per week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Additional benefits