In this busy, varied role as part of 'The Academy', you'll help to research, design and implement cost effective, efficient tools and processes to support each stage of the employee lifecycle.
It's how we'll achieve consistency, optimise employee retention and continue to be seen as an employer of choice. The Academy has three core teams across Recruitment, Training and HR. And we're looking for people with both experience and passion in any of these areas to join us. You'll need to keep calm under pressure, have bags of initiative and excellent communication and organisational skills.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. It means our Recruitment and Training teams have to make sure we have the right people, with the right skills, in the right place.
Personal Assistant to Health & Safety Director
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join our Health and Safety team. Reporting to the Health and Safety Director, you will be based within the Academy in Bolton and will provide administrative and professional support.
• Diary management and arranging travel
• Coordination of external stakeholders
• Data collation and analysis
• Planning, coordinating and managing meetings including agenda preparation
• Ensuring actions and information requests are followed up appropriately
• Creation of executive summaries
• Building and maintaining excellent relationships and communications with a multitude of contacts and stakeholders, internally and externally
• Regular handling of confidential and sensitive information with the upmost discretion
• Collating monthly UK and international expense claims
• Drafting and proof reading of stakeholder documentation
• Supporting the inductions of new team members
• Proactively identifying opportunities to improve current processes and increase efficiency and effectiveness within the teams
• Managing projects through to completion on behalf of Director
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience within a busy office environment
• PA experience is highly desirable
• Ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
Working hours Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm