A successful and award-winning business based in Camden Town is looking for a part-time Tax Administrator / Advisor to join them on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
This role is paying a salary level of up to 55,000 pro-rata and will ideally cover 25 hours per week.
Working as part of a busy accounting function the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Collecting and reviewing partners tax information
- Preparing both personal and partnership tax returns
- Making HMRC payments
- Managing payment spreadsheets
- Communicating tax duties
- Liaising with Practice Accountants and calculating pension adjustments
- Reconciling payrolls
To be suitable for this Personal Tax Assistant role you will need to have previous accounting experience as well as;
- Strong knowledge of personal tax legislation as well as having prepared and completed tax returns
- Familiarity with manually calculating personal taxes
- Strong Excel skills to create and edit formulas
- Understanding of payroll and pension legislation
To apply for this Tax Advisor / Tax Associate please send a copy of your CV.