Location: Wick, Littlehampton / Hourly rate: £8.50-9 / Reference: DP3960
- Looking for a PA. I am 56 years old and I’m paraplegic.
- I use an power chair.
- Positive and cheerful, but need support washing dressing and preparing food and drinks.
- I have a catheter with leg bag & night bag when on bed. I have 16.5 hours although I attend meetings locally and in London, which need support.
- I have a 19 year old cat, and a few bears!!! Must be happy to drive my car.
- I’m on oxygen 24/7 and due to have electric ceiling hoist soon to assist with transfers from chair to bed!
- I have a young granddaughter who comes after school Wednesday and Thursday so any support that can enhance her quality time with me would be greatly appreciated
Up to 16.5 hours available per week
Please apply if you can do any of these hours
These hours are also flexible and can be discussed
Must be comfortable with pets
Must have a UK driving licence – must be willing to drive employer in their disability car
All applicants must be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check
Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
If you are interested in this role of Care Support Worker/ Care Assistant, please click on the apply button below where you will be redirected to our website to complete a full application form.
For more information about our company please visit us on: http://www.independentlives.org /
Independent Lives is an organisation that supports and empowers people with disabilities to choose how they receive their care that will enable them to live their lives independently. Each advert we place is on behalf of an Individual Employer. All positions are based in the home environment and employment is on a smaller scale than larger businesses. This environment offers a more personalised working relationship and employees are more valued.