OneSearch Direct are the largest local search data company in the UK. We've been collecting and storing Big Data since 1992. We provide a comprehensive range of residential and commercial searches, compliance and risk tools, including AML and document checks, and a full suite of indemnities. So far, we have processed over 3.5 million searches, and we are still growing.
What it's like to work at OneSearch Direct:
We're a friendly and supportive team all working remotely based from home. There is plenty of flexibility to fit “life” around accessing the Local Council Offices in your patch. No weekend shifts required and you are able to avoid the rush hour commute.
We are looking for Personal Search Agents to join our expanding team to travel to local councils and accurately record specific property information, mainly “Land Charges”, Planning, Highways and Building Regulations.
The role will involve:
- Using our dedicated website to access all work requests
- Booking appointments both over the phone and via email, with the relevant councils and updating the system within 24 hours of request received
- Diary management of appointments made with local councils/authorities
- Carrying out the actual ‘search’ at the council office following individual councils’ processes, whilst ensuring accuracy at all times
- Updating all search results on the website within 24 hours of appointment
- Maintain good relationships with contacts at the Councils
- Answering any queries that may be raised by the Customer Services team
The role is flexible and has a guaranteed 16 hours per week, however overtime is available meaning hours could vary between 16-25 per week. Hourly rate is £8.72 per hour, due to the role requiring travel, mileage costs of £0.45p per mile will be paid.
We are looking for enthusiastic, process driven individuals who have the following;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management skills, ability to organise own diary to meet KPI’s
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Being able to work on own initiative and work remotely
- Flexibility to work around council appointment availability
- Must own equipment, PC or Laptop and have good internet connection
- Have access to own mode of transport and relevant licence.