We need support in Shipley, can you help?
We’re on the lookout for someone with excellent communication skills, who can who can also assist with mobility support and personal care for a young lady of 25 years old with epilepsy and learning difficulties.
Previous experience would be desirable, but patience and compassion is essential. From meal preparation to evening support, this placement requires someone who is hands-on and happy to be involved with all aspects of care.
You can earn between from £9.50 - £9.75 per hour as a Care Assistant in Shipley with the family-run Helping Hands Home Care.
Working hours required:
Mondays and Fridays: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 9pm
Wednesdays and Thursdays: 9am - 10pm
Saturdays: 11am - 4pm
What we offer
- Flexible hours or guaranteed hours available
- Fantastic rates of pay (the best in the industry) with increases for bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension
- Dedicated support from your local manager and our 24/7 carer helpline
- Opportunities close to home, plus many opportunities for career progression
Helping Hands is the only care company recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 by independent employee reviews giant Glassdoor.
You must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid driving licence and your own car
- A good level of English – both written and spoken
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life