Personal Care Assistant - Coventry
Our client, a leading Personal/Complex care provision agency are looking for an experienced Personal Care Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis within the Coventry area.
As a Personal Care Assistant your duties will include:
- To provide a high standard of care and support to the client within your allocated care package at all times
- To enable your client to live their chosen lifestyle in as free and independent manner as possible
- To ensure the safety and well being of your client at all times
- To maintain client confidentiality at all times
- To establish and maintain an effective means of communication with your client and their family, being courteous, discrete and respectful at all times
- To monitor and maintain a safe and secure working environment for both yourself and the client, adhering to agreed standards of Health & Safety.
- To act in a responsible and professional manner at all times, being respectful of the property and possessions of the client, their family and friends
- To liase with your manager and/or nurse specialist on a regular basis
Due to the nature of the care being provided and client you will be looking after, this role is only applicable to Male candidates who must have a full driving licence, access to their own vehicle and must be over the age of 25 years old.
Our client is looking to pay a salary of £9.00 per hour plus expenses and this is a full-time role working 36 hours per week.
If this seems like the right role for you, please submit your application ASAP!