We are recruiting for the newly created position of Personal Assistant to the recently appointed Regional Director of EMEA Region North for Electrophysiology and Heart Failure.
Supporting the Regional Director to achieve strategic, operational and quality objectives, you will provide a business-focused, professional service, to include:
- Diary management and travel arrangements – taking a proactive approach to potential changes.
- Approve decisions/requests/expenditure on behalf of the senior management team in their absences, according to agreed guidelines and policies.
- Preparing any required correspondence, presentations, reports etc. to a high professional standard.
- Management of e-mail correspondence, telephone calls etc. as directed.
- Assisting the RD with organizing and presenting management information/data and research as required.
- Facilities management – supporting all related projects/activities within the Solihull office.
- Implementing Environmental Health and Safety policies for Abbott Medical.
What you’ll need:
- Educated to A level standard;
- A business/secretarial qualification is preferred, but not essential;
- Prior PA/EA experience to a Director/CEO/Chairman level;
- Excellent IT skills – specifically Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word to an advanced level;
- Fantastic organisation/planning skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to be persuasive but maintain professional standards.
This is a great opportunity for a corporate, experienced PA/EA looking for a new challenge in a business that truly makes a difference.
As you’d expect from a global healthcare company, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including competitive salaries and bonus potential, a superb defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and a flexible benefits scheme.
Hours: 37.5 weekly hours Monday-Friday
Location: Blythe Valley Business Park, Shirley, Solihull
JOB FAMILY:Administrative Support
DIVISION:CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
LOCATION:United Kingdom : Blythe Valley Park , Elder (Plot C1b), Central Boulevard Solihull
TRAVEL:Yes, 5 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable