Job type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Bletchley, Milton Keynes
Salary: £22,000.00 to £32,000.00 (depending to experience)
We're big on culture, big on teamwork and big on rewards. Welcome to Nexus Fusion a business where personal achievement and team success go hand-in-hand.
"IT'S ABOUT WORKING HARD, WITH A SMILE ON OUR FACES.” We are one of the fastest growing IT solution and services providers in the UK. If you want to work for a rapidly expanding company with great career prospects, then you could be what we are looking for.
You need to be the kind of person who cultivates professional relations with people inside and outside the organisation and making your own decisions about what work needs to be done and when. Strong numeracy, literacy and IT skills are important, as you'll be responsible for producing a wide range of work.
Previous experience demonstrating the above is essential as well as the ability to work on your own initiative, maintaining a calm, positive and flexible approach. We are always looking for people with the ability to project a professional image of the organisation to management and customers.
You will be a self-starter, motivated, with a 'can do' attitude with a willingness to learn. You will have the ability to form good working relationships at all levels throughout the company, working closely with the Executive Management Team.
The PA SDM function is a crucial role within the organisation and is needed to provide customers and managers with a service that meets and exceeds their expectations.
* Supporting senior management team with the day to day running of the business
* Accurately validate information held on company system
* Effectively communicate directly with contacts to resolve queries
* Pro-actively manage any calls which come into the department
* To effectively and efficiently own and manage any queries or escalations
* Liaise with internal and external departments to resolve issues
* Assist with and or produce bespoke customer reports as and when requested
* Monitor a variety of reports
* Monitor customer RMA's
* PC literate
* Previous experience using O365 and or office packages
* Experience using software-based systems
* Ability to calmly juggle and prioritise multiple tasks
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organisation and prioritisation skills - understand the sense of urgency
* Personal drive, initiative, teamwork, flexibility, communication
* Ability to work efficiently under pressure
* Time management skills
* Team player and quick Learner
* Ability to efficiently multitask
* Attention to detail
* Excellent Administration skills
- £22,000.00 to £32,000.00 (depending to experience)
- Fun working environment
- Holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- And more
To express your interest in our vacancy for a PA / Service Delivery Manager, please click on Apply and submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.
depending to experience