It's a fantastic time to join Consult Energy and be part of our journey to become the UK's leading Energy and Utilities recruitment specialists. We fully recognise that our people are the key to our success, and we proud to have developed and grown our team of consultants to be one of the market leaders in our chosen sector.
Based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, we are soon to be moving to our contemporary and fun new offices to help accommodate our exciting growth plans, and we are now on the lookout for hardworking and ambitious individuals to complement our existing team.
What we're looking for?
- Our ethos and values place great emphasis on building prosperous and long-term relationships with both our clients and candidates alike, therefore exemplary communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
- Previous recruitment or sales experience, with a demonstratable ability to work towards and exceed targets
- We're looking for individuals wanting a long-term career who can grow with the business
- A positive attitude and the willingness to go the 'extra mile' for both clients and candidates
- A strong work ethic and the ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
What's in it for you?
- We offer a comprehensive training programme for all new starters, which are tailored to suit your own individual learning style
- An inclusive and energetic culture, where our teams work collaboratively and celebrate each other's success
- We pride ourselves on being an innovative and forward-thinking recruitment business, investing in the latest technology and giving our consultants all the tools that they need to be successful, including individual LinkedIn Recruiter Licences
- We offer an impressive commission structure, as well as a highly competitive basic salary with regular increments based on performance
- Weekly and monthly incentives, from champagne breakfasts and weekend breaks abroad, to name just a few.
- Unparalleled career progression and the opportunity to progress quickly to a Senior role within the business
- The opportunity to work in our international office in Boston
Apply NOW to find out more about this exciting opportunity. Or call our Operations Manager, Katie Stevenson for a confidential discussion on 0121 633 3030
£20,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year