Due to investing significantly in their fundraising team, our client has created a number of new posts to support growth in Individual Giving, including a Performance and Insight Manager
Position: Performance and Insight Manager
Location: Based in Sidmouth, Devon - "an area of outstanding natural beauty”
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours
Benefits: Generous annual leave, pension scheme, Healthshield plan, confidential counselling service, subsidised restaurant, free parking, enhanced maternity/paternity benefits, Life Assurance Scheme, 31 day's holiday per year, inclusive of the 8 statutory public holidays. This increases by one day each year until a maximum of 34 days is reached.
Closing Date:Thursday 21 November 2019
The charity is at an important stage in their fundraising strategy having achieved significant growth in the last 5 years. They are investing significantly in the fundraising team to help them towards their ambition of reaching £50m income by 2023. Due to this, they have created a number of new posts to support growth in Individual Giving.
The Performance and Insight Manager is key to improving the attrition/retention rates and to developing highly targeted acquisition campaigns. They will ensure the maximisation of the value of donors by delivering supporter centric development plans.
As Performance and Insight Manager, you will:
- Be the fundraising team's focal point for developing the active donor base and for increasing lifetime value as part of our strategic objectives.
- Manage all available relevant reports and provide useful packages of information to the fundraising team. Commission further research to provide insight and an in-depth transactional and behavioural understanding of key audiences, supporting the work of the Acquisition Manager and Supporter Development Manager.
- Work closely with key stakeholders throughout the charity, including members of the Senior Management and Executive teams and board of Trustees.
- Provide insight concerning external trends affecting the charity market.
- Provide analysis on fundraising campaigns across all income streams and media channels
- Assist in trialling new propositions across the fundraising portfolio.
Possessing comprehensive experience in the briefing in and use of qualitative and quantitative research, the Performance and Insight Manager will:
- Be proactive team worker with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Have a clear understanding of direct marketing and data language.
- Experience of working with supporter or customer data in the context of planning and evaluating direct marketing activities.
- Have proven skills in combining packages of research to offer valuable insights.
- Have familiarity with all Office.com apps including PowerBI.
- Have the ability to maintain an excellent attention to detail.
If you feel you have the qualities, skills and experience to fulfil this varied, rewarding and vital role, we would love to hear from you.
You can be part of an evolving program of change taking place within a leading charity working in an area of outstanding natural beauty. With amazing benefits and opportunities to develop you career, you can really make a difference in a fulfilling and rewarding role.
About the Organisation
The charity is one of the UK's largest international animal welfare charities, currently supporting projects in over 35 countries worldwide. They are working for a world where donkeys and mules live free from suffering and their contribution to humanity is fully valued.
"The Sanctuary is a positive place to work with friendly staff and a wonderful charity. With amazing work throughout the world, once you join you never want to leave!”
Our client is a Disability Confident Employer. They are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people (children and adults) and expects all staff and volunteers to undertake this commitment. Applicants will be subject to safer recruitment processes, including an application for a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check where required for the post.
You may also have experience in areas such as Fundraising, Memberships, Supporter, Insight Manager, Performance and Insight, Campaigns, Data, Data Analyst, Supporter Insight.