Performance Analyst - STO000175
At Vodafone, we firmly believe that we’re at our best when you’re at yours, and that’s why our careers offer exceptional work with exceptional people. Our teams are at the forefront of the technology that’s bringing smart metering into homes, streaming music into cars, delighting phone users with fantastic call quality - but also enabling all sorts of fundraising with JustTextGiving – the UK’s first free text donation service.
As a Performance Analyst you will work within customer relations performance management team to develop analysis and reports to meet business requirements using a variety of data sources and reporting tools.
As a Performance Analyst your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering regular, accurate cross platform reporting.
- Providing Ad-hoc analysis when required to support critical business decisions.
- Production performance management models to support the continuous improvement of the department across the key areas of customer satisfaction, capability, financial/regulatory and internal process performance.
- Data quality investigation and resolution.
- Stakeholder management including gathering requirements from relevant functions and feeding back data limitations and progress updates.
- Developing and enhancing existing processes, models and analytical tools to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Reviewing, making recommendations and implementing improvements to processes cross functionally and within own role area.
As a Performance Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Demonstrate experience working with advanced Excel and VBA
- Database design including extracting and manipulating data.
- Continuous improvement experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to relay complex data analysis to a non-technical audience.
- Proven experience of applying various technics and skills to create practical and creative solutions to problems.
What we offer
At Vodafone, we’re serious about making sure our people have a really good work-life balance. There’s a whole flexible working strategy “Better ways of Working”. We focus on the results you achieve and encourage everything from hot desking to home working and flexible hours. Our working environment also has a big focus on well-being. It’s a beautifully landscaped environment, centred round a lake and inspiringly designed inside. Take a look at our working environment .
We’re at our best, when you’re at yours. Power to you
Stoke, Shelton Boulevard
Stoke on Trent ST1 5GP
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
: 05-Jan-16, 11:59:00 PM