We live in a world where everyone and everything is becoming more connected. It is creating new opportunities and new threats. From using sensors to help farmers grow better crops, to designing augmented reality software with field engineers, our approach is to work in partnership with our customers – with our Apprentices at the heart of our work.
We call this Human Centric Innovation – bringing together people, information and infrastructure to create real value from ICT. We respect people regardless of their background, ensuring equal opportunities for everyone. We aim to create an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel able to contribute for the success of the Company. If you are talented, enthusiastic, and keen to make a difference - you can succeed in our organisation.
Job overview / purpose:
Fujitsu are looking to employ an Apprentice to join the People and Third Party Engagement team on one of our biggest accounts, Defence and National Security.
The successful candidates will receive on the job training, as well as working towards their Level 3 Business and Administration Apprenticeship with QA Apprenticeships. Covering topics such as:
- Interpersonal skills
- Organisational processes
- Stakeholder management
- Record and documentation production
The People and Third Party Engagement team are involved in many different areas of the business and is perfect for an Apprentice. It allows you to develop your skills, work with the Senior Leadership team and the opportunity to get involved with a variety of external events, which provides you with the exposure and enablement to move to different roles within the Fujitsu.
Main responsibilities: [will include but not be limited do]
- Liaise with the external recruitment agencies and hiring managers to organise interviews.
- Create job adverts on internal systems.
- Ensure feedback is provided to candidates and agencies.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure they are progressing candidates within SLA’s.
- Submit all the correct documentation to HR / Security to get the on-boarding of candidates completed.
- Take notes / Actions from Business reviews.
- Develop presentation packs for Business Reviews.
- Get involved with external and internal events.
- Maintenance of Capability SharePoint.
The successful candidate will:
- Have great Excel skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Be hardworking.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and independently.
As well as the support of your colleagues, you will have a great Junior Talent (Graduates and Apprentices) network around you with the opportunity to get involved in so many different events as part of your Apprentice development programme.
Apply now, this really is an opportunity not to be missed!
Desired qualification requirements:
5 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths and English Language.
5 days per week,
Hours between 9:00am - 5:30pm,
37 hours per week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£12,000 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.