TEAM work makes the DREAM work
Would you like a career with a difference?If so, then come and join our award-winning team of drivers!
Belle Vue Coach Hire is a UK leading and award winning North West based coach operation. We are currently looking to recruit new team members for our driving team due to business expansion & contract wins across the country.
The following positions are available at Belle Vue:
- Yellow School Bus - PCV Drivers (25-45 hours per week, school term-time)
- Part-time / Ad-hoc PCV Coach Drivers (20-50 hours per week)
- Full Time PCV Coach Drivers
- Various contracts available
Driver benefits include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Numerous Monthly Performance Bonuses
- Company Pension
- Free membership to the Public Transport Benevolent Fund – providing legal advice, grants, therapies and reduced costs on prescriptions, eye tests and much more
- 23/28 days paid annual holiday (23 YSB drivers / 28 Coach Drivers)
- Driving an impressive fleet of vehicles which includes our new fleet of Mercedes-Benz coaches
- Complete company uniform including PPE, three-piece suits (corporate) and uniformed wear (YSB drivers)
- Meal allowance when away on tour
- Free DBS checks
- Assistance with licence renewals/medicals
- In-house PCV Driver CPC/NVQ Training programme
- In-house personal development and iMA training programme
- In-house counter terrorism training for PCV driver awareness
- Drivers crew room with snacks, refreshment facilities, TV and internet access
- Social activities including a Christmas party, Christmas savings club, summer party, breakfast morning, team-building events and days out.
- Charity events
Our team are known by their first names, not by numbers. Each year you will be encouraged to grow and prosper
An opportunity for YOU to work with a leading coach operator based in the North West
• Winner, UK Coach Awards 2015
• Winner, UK Coach Awards 2016
• Winner, UK Coach Awards 2018
• Winner, UK Coach Awards 2019
Belle Vue has expanded considerably in recent years and our commitment to customer service, fleet investment and team training are all paramount in providing a service that is cost-effective and reliable which keeps the customers coming back for more.
Belle Vue prides itself on carrying passengers safely and with a high standard of customer service from start to finish.
We offer a unique place of work, where PEOPLE are recognised as the company's number one asset.
Teamwork makes the dream work. Our drivers occupy the 'front-of-house position' in our business and we expect them to provide a five-star service.
We like to reward our team both financially and emotionally for providing our high standard of service and representing our business in the appropriate manner.
Want to know more, visit our website on the link below
Call Donna Thompson on 0161 443 4077 for an informal chat and request your PCV Driver application pack today. Alternatively, email Donna at email@example.com.
Depending upon job role