Circa £28,000 per annum
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week – flexible start and finish times
A well-established business based just north of Telford is recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join their friendly established team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the payroll of two companies, approximately 230 staff.
Duties will include:
- Collating and processing data for weekly and monthly payrolls
- Entering data using computerised system
- Making BACS payments
- Making FPS and EPS submissions to HMRC by deadlines
- Producing and distributing payslips
- Checking and entering new employee details onto the system
- Maintaining personnel records
- Producing P45’s
- Completing Year End data and producing and issuing P60’s
- Submitting P11D’s
- Administering Work Based Pension Scheme
- Administering Attachment of Earnings Orders
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Wage analysis and producing management reports
- Maintaining holiday records
- Supporting HR function, to include liaising with employment solicitors as required
- Other accounts functions as necessary
Previous payroll experience is essential. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and a good working knowledge of MS Excel.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.