A global retail bank currently requires a Payroll officer to join them on a 5 month contract basis, based in their Apsley office. You will support the UK Payroll Team Manager in the effective running of a complex and high volume payroll. Ensuring that the payroll adheres to the policies and conditions of service.
You will be responsible for;
- To Assist the UK Payroll Manager to ensure the accurate and timely payment of employees .
- To Assist the UK Payroll Manager in the accurate and timely resolution of Payroll queries.
- Ensuring that excellent relationships are established and maintained with Business Partners and Heads of third Party organisations
- Delivery of outstanding customer service by timely investigation and resolution of customer’s complaints. Where appropriate drafting responses and ensuring that any steps to prevent re-occurrence are highlighted to the team leader.
- To assist the Team Leader to produce required results within tight and conflicting deadlines
- Supporting all colleagues, where possible across the Payroll Teams
- Innovative and Challenging with procedure reviews.
- To adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence of Internal Controls. A good understanding of procedures and key controls.
- To continually reassess the operational risks in the payroll teams
- Previous Payroll experience is essential
- Banking and or financial services experience is desired.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with internal customers and third parties at all levels up to Senior Management by using a good level of verbal and written communication
- Good Interpersonal Skills
£125 per day
20 days holiday